Friday 4 December 2020

Embarking on Another ADVENTure

In this episode I announce the second group of winners from the 2020 GAL-CAL so be sure to check it out.

Thanks to your enthusiastic response, I have launched the 2020 GAL-CAL (Giftalong-Craftalong) in the Ravelry group.  Come chat about the gifts you are making, whether they be for a birthday, holiday, or just because, whether for a relative, friend, or a special someone.  Knitting, crocheting, sewing, or macrame--anything goes! 


If you enjoy this podcast, consider subscribing to the A Stitch in Time Podcast YouTube channel and joining the A Stitch in Time Podcast Ravelry group.

Works in Progress
Storm Warning Socks

2 comments:

  1. Blessings on you and your family, I'm hoping for health and peace and goodness. May all be well. I shared this video with my Mom; I'm off to binge your Vlogmas episodes. Cup of tea first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's December 17 and I'm just seeing this now (I don't get many comments here). I wish the same for your family. Enjoy the tea and knitting. :o)

    ReplyDelete